Thursday, August 2, 2012

Montana Trip Summer 2012 - Part 1

Sean left Washington with the kids on Sunday, July 15th and shortly thereafter, I headed to the Chateau Ste Michelle for my first concert of the summer.  I had to stay home until Thursday because of work, so I flew into Billings on Thursday, the 19th.  

Unfortunately, they only made it to Wallace, ID that day because I-90 was closed due to a big accident.  They arrived at the cabin in the early afternoon. 

Grandpa lucked out with some good snuggle time with Caelan and they ended up taking a nap together.  At one point, I think Sean asked Jack if he needed anything, and he said "how could I possibly need anything else right now..."  She looks so peaceful here.....



 Nana let the kids have a bubble bath in the big tub while they were there - and the bubbles really got away from them.  The kids had a blast, of course.....



Grandpa spoiled our girl while in MT- she liked to sit on his lap to eat her meals, and created a little 'monster'.  Now she doesn't want to sit in her chair to eat at home either.  

No comments: