Monday, August 27, 2012

Montana Summer Trip 2012 - Part 4

 
My cute girl.....I just love those lips and her crazy hair......
 
this one called for black and white....
 
Brennan was very excited to show me Grandpa's kid rifle when I got to the cabin.....they were shooting at a target up ahead. 
 Sitting with her pal.....

While I went to my 20th Reunion in Great Falls, everyone went to the fair. 
 
Caelan loved Cade...and wanted to hold his hand and sit with him whenever possible.  Grandpa was a little crushed.....but didn't hold a grudge. 
 


Brennan looks real happy here, but I guess things changed pretty quick.  Midway through the ride, cousin Sean had to put his arm around him and talk him out of completely freaking out.  Needless to say he didn't want to go on the spider ride again.  

Caelan is my daredevil.  She LOVES rides.....
 she went on this ride all by herself....
 I wish this wasn't so blurry.  I asked Nana if she is crying or laughing here and she said DEFINITELY LAUGHING!  She loved it....

 
Snuggling up with cousin Cade...



After waking up from her nap one day I set her up with her earphones and iPod for some Elmo time......she found a good place to sit too.  She was SET.  
 
Sheepishly putting on Aunt Erin's shoes....
 Crazy girl....she LOVES salsa.  The chip is merely the delivery system.  She double, triple, quadruple dips each chip, until it is falling apart.   
 After dinner on our last night at the cabin, we went up to a little pond for the kids to swim. 

I know, I know....amazing that he actually eats really good.....he is just skin, muscle and bones this kid....and clearly a 'product' of the Pacific NW - he almost glows in the dark.  



 LOVE this picture of Cade with his frog....

Caelan broke Gandpa's heart by dropping him like a hot potato for her cousin Cade, and then Sean's cousin's son Garret showed up, and she dropped Cade.....she LOVED Garret and wanted him to pick her up all the time.  
 
She loved him so much she wanted to give him her cookies....



No comments: