Monday, June 24, 2013

Tiny Tigers Karate

We enrolled Brennan in the Tiny Tigers Karate Program through the City of Issaquah.  He really liked it – and I think we’ll pick it back up again in the fall.  He had his Kindergarten Music concert on the same night as the last Karate class – with just 15min in between so we had to race from one activity to another.  On nice days, the instructor took class outside, and I was lucky enough to get some great pictures of his last class. 

DSC_8038

DSC_8046

DSC_8057

DSC_8061

DSC_8064

DSC_8067

Getting his certificate and another black stripe on his belt……

DSC_8084

DSC_8087

Karate went long, and we were really racing to get to the school, but we made it.  I didn’t have my tripod, and I wasn’t in the best spot – so unfortunately, none of my videos of the concert really turned out.  But, here is a still picture of Brennan with his class. 

DSC_8089

No comments: