Monday, June 24, 2013

Last Day of Kindergarten!

I took Monday off so that I could be a part of Brennan’s last day of Kindergarten.  Unfortunately, the day did not go well for me! 

I biked with to school in the morning, and Brennan was pretty distracted watching out for me behind him.  He cut me off and got his tire stuck in a groove and we both ended up in a heap on top of our bikes.  My knee and elbow were bonked pretty good and one of my toe nails was torn off.  Ouuch! 

DSC_8305

DSC_8309

DSC_8312

Waiting for school to start…..

DSC_8316

This is the usual mode of transportation to/from school – Caelan is holding Sean’s gym bag as they were continuing down the hill to Sean’s gym and kids club for sister. 

DSC_8318

On the way to picking Brennan up from school in the afternoon, I twisted my ankle terribly.  I would not let that stop me from being there when he got out of school – and it was worth it to catch Caelan giving him a hug as he left! 

Everyone teased me that I need to go back to my desk job – clearly I’m not cut out for the physical activity required for the picking up/dropping off of kids at school!

DSC_8319

With Cassidy & Pace after school (sister of course wanted to be a part of the picture too). 

DSC_8323

After school we went to the park for the last hurrah with Brennan’s friends and the other moms. 

DSC_8332

DSC_8336

DSC_8341

DSC_8344

DSC_8345

Brennan is quite smitten with a little girl named Bridget (he is flirting with her in this picture, and showing off in the next few pictures). 

DSC_8348

DSC_8354

DSC_8355

The next day, G&G left for home out of the front door, and I hobbled out of the back door for a doctors appointment and x-ray of my ankle.  Thank goodness it was not broken, but the healing process will take a long time. 

DSC_8366

No comments: