Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Playing at Lincoln Park

On the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend, I cashed in on a good deal I found on facebook for an up and coming local photographer.  It was a beautiful day and we met her in Lincoln Park in West Seattle.  She took pictures of me and my kids (as I am RARELY on the other side of the camera) and did a great job! 

The pictures she took can be seen here - and use the password: darthvader 
The password is darthvader because the photographer knew that Brennan was very excited about his Lego Star Wars birthday party coming up, and in one picture in the gallery you can see him wearing his storm trooper helmet. 

Below are some of the pictures I took on my own camera that day after the photoshoot we went down to the water to throw in rocks and explore the sea life that had washed up on the rocks.   It is a really neat park, right by the Fauntleroy Ferry dock.    


No comments: