Thursday, June 28, 2012

Preschool Graduation & Picnic


I'm kind of bummed that all of my pictures from Preschool Graduation are blurry.....not sure what happened?  But, this would have been a cute one....

grrr....this would have been a great one too....

 The ceremony was so cute, and I did get a video of that I will have to edit and post later. 

This is Mrs Colpitts.  She was definitely his favorite teacher and was a big fan and very complimentary of his joyful spirit.....as well as worked with us the most on his recurring "red chair" behavior.  

Below is what we got on his last day of school.  I particularly like that his "things that make him happy are "when mama carries him to bed at night."  That is precious to me.....we read books in our master bedroom and every night I carry him from our bedroom to his.  Someday I physically won't be able to do it anymore, but I think it is really important to him.  Especially with the addition of a baby sister.  It is our time for him to still be my little boy.....



Below is the card he made for Sean at school for Father's Day.....

We laughed alot about how his favorite thing about Papa is that he makes him food.  

The boys would always run around and 'battle' a little after school. 


On the Friday of his last day of school, they had an all school picnic.  Below is Alexander and Brennan realizing that they had on the same rainboots.  


Relay races.....hopping like a bunny.  I love how the people in line are practicing their bunny....




Of course, my husband is always in the mix playing.....I'm worried that someday he will hurt himself with these antics....






No comments: