Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Brennan's Birthday Party- Part 1

We joke around our house about how Brennan is scared to watch Toy Story 3, but totally fine watching all of the Star Wars movies.  He liked Star Wars before, but getting into Legos has totally pushed him over the edge.  He is a Star Wars junkie......

So, I did lots of searching on the internet, and got inspiration from lots of different sites, and pulled together all the things I liked. 

Below is a copy of our awesome invitation.....
 And, it just so happened that on the very Saturday that we needed to get his invitations out, he found this awesome Clone Trooper helmet at our local consignment store.  It was $6.  Also, when I started working at Micrsoft, I got this "I Am the Empire" shirt - it was a great outfit for delivering an invitation to Cassidy. 

So, the party begins......on the Sunday after Brennan's 'actual' birthday.  
 The kids started arriving.....

 Such a great picture of Cassidy below....


The food.....names inspired by Star Wars.....









Our Super Cool Pool Noodle Light Sabers....



Below is a picture of Brennan's last completed Good Behavior chart - and my attempt at drawing Yoda. 

No comments: