Friday, April 27, 2012

Tulips 2012 - Part 1

After our day of yard work on Saturday, we took the opportunity Sunday to head to the Tulip Festival in Mount Vernon.  We left around 12:30pm, because in theory, I thought Caelan would then nap the whole way there and be refreshed.  But, with the distraction of Papa sitting in the back seat with her - there was no chance of a nap.  So, she was pretty "lumpy" by the time we got there.  She was happy to ride along with Grandpa....

 What handsome boys I have, huh?





 The picture below is from Grandpa's perspective.....
 And here's mine....
 The next pictures are so funny.....you can see that Brennan has a granola bar in his hand.....and slowly, as he wraps his arms around his sister, she sees the granola bar.....

 .....and says, hey, I'll take that.....

 Rare picture of me with my baby....

 Family picture with all four of us smiling at the camera.....impossible.....(especially Brennan)

  Close-up of a decent smile.....I'll take it....
 Upside-down tickles from Grandpa.....

No comments: