Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Brennan’s Kindergarten School Picture

 

School pictures can sometime be bad….REALLY BAD…..I know, I had a few myself, especially in Junior High.  But, I honestly teared up a little when I saw Brennan’s school photo for Kindergarten.  I really have to wonder if this was his first take, or if they have to go through several poses/cheesy smiles to get this one. 

Brennan Kindergarten 2012

This completely captures my sweet, sweet 5yr old boy.  Granted, this was actually taken BEFORE school officially started – during one of the ‘taking care of business’ days.  Now that school has started he’s still sweet – don’t get me wrong – but he’s definitely going through an adjustment period learning that he needs to follow the rules of the school, teacher, and principle, and that school is not the place for play-battles, non-stop chatter, or shenanigans.  

 

It is very apparent that he is learning so much, and we are very proud of the progress he has made.  Although homework can be very tedious, it is really fun to see what he can do.   

 

No comments: