Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Picture Overload with Mama's New Camera

Sean got me a new DSLR camera for Christmas, and I am absolutely LOVING it - even though I don't really know how to use it yet - just operating in "AUTO" mode so far.  BUT, I have been able to capture all the funny little "Caelan" looks that I have never been able to capture before.  I am also having a lot of fun with Picnik, and using it to make collages and edit pictures.  So, here is some random January picture overload...... 

One last picture of the Gingerbread House - Brennan has agreed that Friday is the day it will have to get thrown away.  I will miss it, I admit, but it takes up a lot of space on my counter, and I keep splashing it with water, so its time to go...

 Below is just a cute collage of Caelan in her cute little outfit last night.  Those little bow legs are just so darn cute - especially when wearing those cute striped tights. 
 Below is a collage of Brennan - he was playing a game of running to each end of the counter to try and avoid getting his picture taken.  I love his smiles of delight. 

The pictures below just make me so happy.  Caelan has a lot of very cute expressions that I just haven't been able to capture on film.  I'm so pleased with the quality & clarity of these pictures.....and I love that you can see all the bits of goo from her dinner in her hair. 




Brennan and I playing with his transformers below.


Caelan loves to say "hi" to all the other babies who live in our kitchen. 
There's one that lives in the fridge....
 and one in the oven.....
 and another in the dishwasher. 

My cute baby.....

The Legos Brennan got for Christmas were a big hit.  They keep both of the boys busy....


A few more cute collages.... 


LOVE this sassy look.  I'm so curious to know if this look will continue as she gets older.  She tends to get it when she's competing with her brother for a toy or something.  


Finally, below is photo documentation of Brennan's December preschool projects.  There are two more out in the garage I haven't taken a picture of yet - why are they in the garage, you ask.  Because they shed way way way too much glitter for the house.  

No comments: