Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Glimpse of Baby Girl Ward

Totally lucked out today. I decided to work from the Microsoft Sammamish office (closer to home), and called Siemens (manufacturer of ultrasound equipment) which just so happens to be right next door to Microsoft, and they got me in as a pregnancy model for their 3D/4D equipment. I had called yesterday, but the technician was worried that I might be too far along and if her head is down it is hard to get a good face shot. I found out yesterday during my Drs appointment that her head is down, but she is still facing out, so I gave them a call and they said to come on in! It was soo cool. I did this with Brennan too, but he didn't really cooperate very much, and he was much smaller. Baby Girl has some really good cheeks, and she was pursing her lips a lot too. They also caught a few seconds of video of her hiccuping and "practicing" her breathing.

Super super cool!

Here's a big shocker, I guess she already has a A LOT of hair. That is very odd, as I don't think Brennan had much hair at all. Fingers crossed that it turns out CURLY!








Here's the video - but I had to make the file size so small to fit on the blog I'm not sure you're going to be able to see much......

No comments: