Saturday, January 2, 2010

Favorite Christmas memories & quotes...

I've gotta share some of these before I forget....

Brennan has really taken to Christmas carols....he loves to sing them. His favorites were Holly Jolly Christmas, Rudolf The Red Nosed Reindeer, and 12 Days of Christmas. He was just singing the last song tonight as we were getting ready for bed. He belted out "Six Turtle Ducks and a Partridge in a Pear Tree....five GOOLLLLDDD rings..." - it is so cute....but I haven't had much luck capturing it on film.

Another funny memory was when we were watching the Disney movie Ratatouille - it went on commercial break and Brennan exclaimed...."I want to keep watching that Tatoo the Rabit movie....it was so funny....I know maybe you had to be there to get how funny it was.

No comments: