Friday, August 16, 2013

Cookie Jacx Cookie Shack

 

This last weekend, Brennan had a real ‘bee in his bonnet’ to have a cookie stand in the alley.  I honestly don’t know where he got the idea, but he woke up on Sunday and it was the first thing he wanted to talk with me about. 

So, I of course had to help him bring his idea to life.  I found a cookie mix we had been given for christmas and baked them up.  They were a key life cookie with vanilla frosting.  We added sprinkles for added flair. 

So, Brennan pretty much stalked anyone who set a foot in our alley, ran after them full speed asking them if they wanted a cookie.  He did get a few ‘customers’ who were out walking their dog.  But, for the most part I think he and the rest of the neighborhood kids ate them.   

DSC_9153 (1024x683)DSC_9159 (1024x680)DSC_9160 (630x1024)DSC_9163 (1024x683) 

No comments: