Monday, December 10, 2012

Visit with Santa

 

I just knew that Santa pictures this year with Caelan were going to be challenging.  I ‘follow’ a lot of photographers on Facebook, and many of them were advertising sessions with Santa – with a little bit more time, and being able to avoid the wait in line at the mall.  So, I went for it, hoping that maybe with a little bit of time to ‘warm' up’ she might be more open to going in his lap.

 

I was wrong, unfortunately.  

 

Here are some great pictures of Brennan reading his letter to Santa.  Meanwhile, I was holding Caelan and talking about how nice Santa looked and we were waving to him. 

0001_santa0002_santa0004_santa

And then, being the bad mama that I am, I then tried to ease Caelan onto Santa’s lap…….and this is what happened…..yeah, she didn’t like it a whole lot. 

0006_santa0008_santa

No comments: