Friday, December 2, 2011

A Very FULL and Happy Thanksgiving Weekend

My parents arrived after a very long and stressful drive over the snowy mountains on Tuesday.  This put them in Issaquah in time for the Thanksgiving Party at Brennan's school.  We were all humming "Oh, I'm Glad I'm Not a Turkey" the rest of the day! 
We had a great Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday, and then Friday my mom, Caelan, and I braved the mall to go to the Joann Fabrics and to get the Cupcakes for Caelan's birthday party on Saturday.  That night, we went to our favorite holiday tradition - Snowlake Lane in Bellevue to see Santa's arrival.  We missed this last year due to Caelan's arrival the day after Thanksgiving. 



Saturday was Caelan's "Hop" Birthday party.  I stayed up way too late (1am) making her birthday cake - modeled after the bunny in her favorite book, Night Night Hop.  She destroyed it in a matter of minutes.....but that's OK, that's what I wanted. 

 Here's her getting started....


 Really digging in..........
 The audience.....
 The aftermath.....


We had a great time with Grandma Carol & Grandpa Roger.....here are some more random pics from the weekend.....
 My beautiful one year old!
 

No comments: