Friday, April 15, 2011

Its been a long time....

I have fallen out of "practice" on the blog, and for that I apologize. Below are some pictures from March 2011. Caelan is now 4 months old - so hard to believe how fast the time goes! Below is a picture of two days of milk that has been bagged and is ready for the freezer - getting back to work means getting the "pumping at work" routine figured out. Making this work is a huge sense of pride for me. Sean is a great partner for me too in making sure it works. We talk all day long about how much she's eaten and how much I'm pumping - and luckily, I'm still pumping a little bit more than she's eating. I usually pump 3 times during my work day and come home with 14-16oz of milk.
Below are just some pictures of Caelan. I was trying to capture her sitting up, but she's still trying to figure out how to do that exactly. These pictures were taken around her 4mo. birthday.

She's almost growing out of this outfit, so I wanted to take some pictures of it before it no longer fits her.








I'll load a couple of videos tomorrow.....having a hard time getting them to load.



No comments: