Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cassidy & Brennan making Halloween Cookies together



Brennan still loves to swim....we went to our local pool last Friday night and Brennan just had a blast! It is amazing how he 'swims' with his lifejacket on - kind of a dog paddle.





Sean has been away this weekend and so Brennan and Mama had a big breakfast on Sunday - just the two of us. I made a Dutch Baby Pancake for the first time and it turned out great.


Brennan and I went to the park today and it started out very fun. He was scootering all around and saying Hi to everyone. Then, he started to get very tired, and it all went downhill very fast. He got very mad at me for taking pictures of him, and got himself into a tantrum he couldn't pull himself out of. I ended up having to carry him all the way home - him in one arm, and his scooter and helmet in the other. We got up at 5:30am on Saturday to take Sean to the airport, so he was just tired. He had a good nap when we got home. I know, I know....bad mama for taking pictures when he was mad and crying!









No comments: