Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Time Out

Those of you who know Sean and I know that we are not "potty mouthed." We do not swear frequently around the house, but I guess I have been known to say "damn it" if I boil something over on my freshly cleaned stove, or on the floor." About 6 weeks ago, Brennan dropped his milk into the middle of his food and he looked at us, smiled, and said "Damn it." We told him that it was not acceptible to use that word, and when he said it again we put him into time out. While he was there, we laughed together at how he had at least used it appropriately. Anyway, he has said it less than 3-4 times since, but for some reason he is obsessed by getting "time out for saying a bad word." He gets time out for lots of other reasons, but he's really stuck on this one.....

We laugh at how clearly he says "bad word".

No comments: